The items performed are processed from the Treatment tab to generate a DVA voucher for the patient to sign.
Go to Patients > Treatment tab
Itemised Invoices menu > New Invoice Only
Change the Main Responsible Party to Insurance > DVA Online
Tick Claim through Medicare Online to open the DVA Claim Details box
The below fields will be auto populated if the information was entered in Patient details tab
- DOB: The patient's Date of Birth
- Card Number: The patient's DVA Card Number
- Card Type: Gold/White
- Conditions: The patient's medical conditions
- Referring Prv: Referral Source
The below will need to be entered by the surgery at the time of the claim if necessary.
- Referral Override: Select from the drop list
- In Hospital: Select from the drop list
- Hospital Name: Enter the hospital name for the procedure
- Admission Date: Enter the Date
- Discharge Date: Enter the Date
Notes: Click the Notes column
- Distance KM: Select the distance
- Number of Teeth: Select the number of teeth
- Jaw: Select from the drop down list
- Time of Service: Enter the time
- Multiple Procedure Override: Select from the drop down list
- Duplicate Service Override: Select from the drop down list
- Service Text: Enter the details of the service
- Click Print. The Treatment Service Voucher printout must be on A4 paper.
The item/s will turn purple to signify they have been included in a claim.
- The voucher can be reprinted under the Claims tab.